https ij start cannon – is about the driver or software of the ij.start.cannon printer. Downloading the driver makes it easy to connect the device and print any picture by sitting at any house corner. The steps under Ij setup are given below;
- Download and Install canon printer driver.
- To set up the whole printer device.
- Connect canon printer wirelessly or manually.
- Connect the driver to Printer.
- Take a trial printout.
Ij.start.cannon setup for various devices wirelessly/manually
We can connect the canon printers to the Windows system, Mac system, Android smartphone, etc. So follow the steps below to arrange the canon printer setup for various devices;
How To Connect canon printer to windows device wirelessly
Follow the instructions below for canon com ij setup | http ij.start.canon
- Turn on your Printer and Windows device.
- Then on the printer control pane and screen, press the Setup button.
- Then the Setup will display on the printer screen.
- After that, press the Ok button if you see the Wireless LAN setup.
- Then in wireless LAN setup, take the arrow to the Other setup option.
- And then press the Ok button.
- In another Setup, take the arrow to the Cableless setup option.
- And then press the Ok button.
- Then you will see the instructions on the printer screen.
- On the other side of the windows device, download and install the driver.
- Then open the driver and click on Add device option.
- Then the device will be available.
- Click on the device to add the device.
- That’s it the connection of Ij.start.canon printer device is wirelessly is successful.
How To Connect canon printer to windows device Manually
Follow the instructions given below for canon com ij setup | http ij.start.canon
- Now take a USB cable.
- Then connect one end of the cable to the canon printer connectivity slot.
- And another end to the windows device.
- Then turn on both the devices.
- After that, on the windows device, click on the Start menu.
- In the start menu, search for the Printer option.
- Then Printer and scanners will display.
- Then in the Printer and scanners, click on Add option.
- After that, you will see your device name in the connected devices.
- Click on Add option to add the Printer.
- If you don’t see your device name, then add the name manually.
- That’s it, your device adding or connecting process is done manually.
How To Download and Install “https://ij.start.cannon” driver/software
Follow the instructions below to download and install canon printer driver or software;
- Open the browser of your device.
- One can use any browser.
- Then visit the link https ij start cannon.
- Then the official page of canon will open.
- There you will see the Setup (start here) option.
- Click on that option.
- Then enter the product name or select from the letters below.
- Then click on the Go option.
- After that, the driver’s instructions will appear.
- Follow the instructions and set up the Printer as shown.
- After completing the process, the next page will appear.
- Then click on the Download option.
- The downloading will begin.
- After downloading the driver setup, double click on it and Run the Setup.
- Then click on the Yes option.
- And then ij start cannon installation will begin.
- That’s it.
Basic Prerequisite Before You Setup Canon Printer
- Always keep the model number of your printer in hand before starting with the setup process.
- Make sure that your device has enough storage space for installing driver.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged properly in the power outlet.
- Make sure that your device has an active internet connection.
How To Setup Canon Printer On Windows (Wireless) – Canon ij Setup Guide
- Firstly, download and install your printers driver from ‘canon com ij setup | http ij.start.canon’.
- Turn on your Canon printer and make sure that it is properly plugged in with the power switch.
- Thereafter, open the downloaded file of driver setup and click on next till the time you see screen where you see option of choosing “Wireless Setup”.
- Now after selecting the wireless option, go to your Canon printer screen and tap on WiFi setup button.
- Select the device settings and click on OK.
- Next, Choose Device Settings>LAN Settings and press ‘OK’ button
- LAN Settings>Wireless Lan Setup and press on ‘OK’. Now your printer will search for access point.
- Make sure that your WiFi router is turned on. Now, WiFi flash lamp will blink on the printer.
- Next, a network list will appear on the screen. Select your WiFi network from the list and press on ‘OK’.
- Now it will ask for your WPA/WEP key (WiFi password). Enter your correct password here and press on ‘OK’ button
- In a few moments your printer will connect to WiFi network.
- Hence, by using the above steps you can easily complete Canon ij wireless setup for your Windows system.
To make sure your printer is added on your Windows system, follow these steps-
- Go to the ‘control panel’ and choose ‘device and printer’ option.
- Check if your printer is visible on the next screen with a green check mark. If not, then you need to manually add on by clicking on ‘Add printer’ option.
- Now you will see the list of all available printers on screen. Select your Canon printer from it.
- Tap next and wait for few second for your printer to get added.
- Once it is added, you will see your printer added with a green check mark.
Steps to setup Canon ij printer on Windows Via USB –
- Firstly, download the Canon printer driver & finish the installation process.
- Thereafter, connect printer and Windows system with USB Cable.
- Open the ‘Control panel’ from ‘Run’ dialog box from windows search option.
- Select ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Now you will see your printer with a Green check-mark.
- If you don’t see your printer, click on option of ‘Add printer’ to add it manually.
- Finally, now your printer will added and will be ready for use.
Process to Setup Canon Printer on Mac using https ://ij.start.cannon
**Remarks – ‘Credit Goes to Canon Official YouTube Chanel’
- Firstly, download and setup driver through https://www.canon.com/ijsetup and go for the next step.
- Follow the steps given above in the first section of this write up to put Canon printer on the same WiFi network as your device.
- Next, open the ‘Apple’ menu and click on ‘System Preferences’.
- Now click on the printer shaped icon known as “Printers and scanners” from the System preferences window.
- Click on the “+” sign present near the bottom left corner of the screen after which a pop window will appear.
- You will be able to see your printer’s name in the left-hand pane if it is already connected over the network. Click on it to begin the setup process.
- Once the process is completed, your printer will be displayed with a Green check and will be ready to use.
We hope this write up helps you in setting up your printer through https://ij.start.cannon . By following the instructions above, you will be able to successfully setup your printer on Windows and Mac device via ij.start.canon setup. For any further clarification or help, feel free to reach us on the toll-free helpline number.
Remarks– This is not Canon’s official page and information provided here is for your knowledge purpose only. For our complete disclaimer ‘click here‘
What Is canon.com/ijsetup ?
Canon.com/ijsetup is an easiest and quick way which provides a source to connect your printer with other device like windows, Mac or iPhone. Furthermore, www.canon.com/ijsetup is an web address which provides access to download driver and software of Canon printer for your device.
This site is used by all the new users who are looking to setup their printer. Further, the existing printer users who are looking to update their outdated driver can also visit this site.How do I setup my Canon printer?
You can easily setup your printer by opening this url on your browser- http://ij.start.canon or https://www.canon.com/ijsetup. Thereafter, from the site find your model number and download the printer driver and make connection with WiFi router (steps already explained above in the earlier section).What Are The Requirements For Connecting The Canon IJ Printer To Wireless Network?
There are few requirements which needs to be fulfilled in order to connect the printer with WiFi network via ij.start.canon setup. These are –
- There should be an active internet connection along with modem or router to enable WiFi connection. Further, the router should be supported for WPS printer connection if required.
- There should be a Windows or Mac computer available with sufficient free space for Canon ij setup process.
How to Connect Canon Printer to iPhone?
Follow these steps to connect Canon printer to iPhone –
- First of all download the “Canon print” app in your iPhone or any iOS device from the app store.
- Once the app is installed, make sure that the printer is plugged in and turned on.
- Now, once the Green light is stable on your printer, press the ‘WiFi’ option on your printer.
- Now, a Blue light will start blinking on the printer. In case if the light doesn’t appear, press the ‘WiFI’ option again and hold it for few seconds till the time you hear an alarm sound two times.
- After the two-alarm voice, release the button. Now the light of WiFi button will be flashing.
- From your mobile andopen the “Canon printer” app. Follow the onscreen process and agree with the user agreement.
- Thereafter, click on the option of add printer.
- Then, click on the option of ‘register print’. Now, scan for the printer setup and wait for further instructions.
- Now you will see two options on your mobile screen- One is “Connect via a wireless router (recommended) and second is “Direct connection”. Choose the option of “Connect via wireless router”.
- On the next screen you will be asked to connect your mobile phone to the WiFi to complete the setup of “Canon printer”.
- Now choose the ‘setting’ icon and connect the WiFi to the network of “Canon setup”.
- Now come back to the “Canon printer” app on your mobile phone & when the screen shows you the option to connect WiFi to Canon setup, press on “OK”.
- After that select any name for the wireless network.
- Now, hit on that option of wireless network and enter your WiFi password and press “OK”.
- The setting of your set up will be directed to your printer. After that click on “OK” once again.
- Now your printer name will appear on your screen. Select it and press on “OK”.
- Hence it completes your connection of Canon printer to iPhone.
How to Use ‘ij.start.canon’ to Download Canon Printer Driver
It is important to always download the Canon printer driver from the correct website. Hence, in this section we are going to explain how ‘https://ij.start.canon’ or ‘ij.start.canon’ helps the users to download and install Canon printer driver straightforwardly.
How To Download Canon Printer Driver for Windows Via https://ij.start.cannon
- Go to the system browser and open canon website via ij.start.canon
- Now, from the next screen click on ‘Setup’ option.
- Thereafter, enter your Canon printer’s model number and press ‘Go’ button.
- Next, select your Windows operating system from the next screen and click on the ‘Download’ button.
- Thereafter, “.exe” file will start downloading in your computer.
- Once the driver file get downloaded, open it.
- After the above process, “User account control” pop-up will appear on the system screen.
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- At the end, “start setup” window will open on the screen.
Hence, by following the above steps you will be able to easily download and install the correct Canon printer’s driver in your Windows computer.
How To Download Canon Printer Driver for MAC Via https://ij.start.cannon
- Firstly, in your browser open “ij.start.cannon” to open Canon driver download page.
- On the next screen, hit on the ‘Setup’ option.
- Next, enter your printer’s correct model number in the search screen.
- After this, Click “Go” button> then click on the “Start” icon to begin the installation process.
- Furthermore, follow the on screen process until the printer is prepared.
- Now in your Mac, “.dmg” file must have been downloaded.
- Next, open the driver file and enter your Mac user id and password if prompted.
- At the End, “Start setup” screen will appear on your Mac device.
After downloading the Canon printer driver on your Windows or Mac PC, you can move on to the installation process.How Do I Install Canon Printer Driver Via ij start cannon
Installation Steps For Canon Printer Driver on Windows
- As stated above, download your printers driver from Canon’s website.
- Next, open the driver’s downloaded file and tap on “Continue” option. Thereafter, press the “Next” button.
- Now you need to select your country or region from the next appearing screen.
- Once done, agree with the “License Agreement” terms and click on “Next”.
- Now, select the connection method i.e., “Wi-Fi Connection,” “Wired LAN Connection,” “USB Connection.”
USB Connection (USB Cable):
To setup your printer with wired connection, follow these steps-
- Select the “USB Connection (USB Cable) tab and then click on the “Next” button.
- Now Canon printer driver will begin the installing on the Windows
- Thereafter hit on the option “Install this driver software anyway.
By following the above stated steps, a user can easily setup their Canon printer via ij.start.cannon.
TAGS | IJ START CANNON | IJ.START.CANNON | IJ.START.CANON : https //ij.start.cannon