Install the driver or software online if you don’t have the ij.start.canon CD drive. If you want to know more about driver or setup ij start canon printer, then read the information below;
Get the Ij.start.canon setup into your device
Following are the steps or points to get the Canon Ij setup for your device;
- How to connect ij.start.cannon setup to your device wirelessly?
- How to download and install the Canon printer driver into your device?
- To connect Canon printer with the driver on your device?
- How to get a trial printout using the driver?
The above questions or points are explained in detail below;
Install ij.start.canon setup to your device wirelessly
Follow the steps below to connect the ij start canon setup to any device wirelessly;
- Turn on the printer and click on the setup or settings button, which is on the printer’s control panel.
- Then you will see the Wireless LAN setup option.
- After that, click on the OK button to enter into the Wireless LAN setup option.
- Then with the help of the arrow button, scroll the option till the SSIP setup option appears.
- Then select the excess point.
- After that list of wifi networks will display on the printer screen.
- Then choose your wifi network from the list of networks by pressing the OK button.
- Then enter the password of your wifi network and press the OK button and connect to wifi.
- Now take your laptop or Pc, which is connected to the same wifi.
- Then open the control panel of that device.
- Then go into the printer and scanners option.
- Go on the page and right-click on the page.
- Then from the options, click on Add devices option.
- The search will show the available printer; click on the Next option.
- That’s it; installation is complete.
Download and Install Ij.start.canon printer driver or software for any device
Follow the process below to download and install canon printer driver or software for any device;
- Open the browser of that device.
- Then enter the link Ij.start.cannon in the search engine of the browser and search for it.
- Then the canon page will appear.
- There click on the Setup option.
- Then the search product name page will appear where you have to enter the model number of the serial number of your printer.
- There you will see an empty box.
- Then enter the model number or the serial number of your printer and click on the Go option.
- Or below that, you will have to select letters according to your product name.
- And then, the driver for that model number will appear on the next page.
- There you will see the Download option; click on it.
- Then the downloading of the driver will begin.
- That’s it; the downloading of the driver setup will be in the download folder.
- After that, double-click on the setup and then click on the Run option.
- Then click on the Yes option.
- Then agree with the license and agreement.
- That’s it, and the driver will take some time to install the Ij.start.canon driver.
Connect the Canon printer to the driver or software
Following is the process to connect a printer to the driver or software;
- After installation of the driver, open the driver.
- Then press the next option.
- Then click on the Yes option to agree with license and agreement.
- After that, select the network connections; for that, click on the Yes option.
- Then the driver will search for the device or printer which is near.
- Then basic installation of the driver will begin.
- After that, choose a name for the printer on your own.
- Choose default printer for direct printing.
- It may take some time for installation.
- After that, click on Add device option.
- Then the driver will search for a nearby printer device.
- Then click on the device which is detected.
- And then add it.
- That’s it, and the printer is ready to take command from the Ij.start.canon driver.
Give a command for a print with the help of the driver
Following are the steps to take a printout from the printer with the help of the driver to which the printer is connected;
- Firstly add the printer to the driver.
- Or connect the printer to the driver of that printer model.
- Then take any image or document and open it.
- Then click on the share button or directly click on the print button.
- After that, the document or image will directly open to the driver.
- After that, the settings of the document or image will open.
- The setting is about the image or document.
- See the size, the number of copies, and other settings of the document or image.
- After setting the correct print in settings, click on the Print option.
- And then the printing will process.
- Wait for dome seconds to get the printout.
- That’s it; in this way, you can use the driver to command a print from an Ij.start.cannon printer.
Connect the ij.start.canon setup Manually
Follow the process below to connect the printer to any device manually that is using a USB cable;
- Firstly, take the USB cable.
- Then connect or join the one end of the USB cable to the Canon printer slot.
- Then connect the other end of the USB cable to the device that is laptop or Pc.
- After that, turn on both the devices, that is printer and laptop or Pc.
- Then on the device, go into the start menu.
- At the start, the menu enters into the control panel option.
- Then click on the Printer and scanners option to open it.
- Then you will see devices added to the Pc or laptop.
- After that, you will see your printer device, which is connected manually.
- Then click on Add device option, which is in front of the printer name.
- Then the device will be added to your Pc or laptop.
- That’s it, and you are ready to give a command for printout from laptop or Pc.
Download and install canon printer driver or application for Android
Follow the process below to download and install the ij.start.canon setup application for Android;
- Open the play store on your phone.
- Then search for ij.start.cannon setup driver.
- Then click on the Install option for downloading the application.
- That’s it, and downloading will begin.
- After downloading the driver or application, Install it.
- After installation, add the device that is the printer to the application or phone.
- That’s it, and your Ij.start.canon application is available o Android phones.