Canon Ij Printer Setup – ij.start.canon
Canon printer setup is very easy, even if you’re a new Canon printer Customer. Canon IJ printer setup can be done in three main steps –Canon printer setup Wi-Fi, Canon printer wireless connects setup and Printer setup using USB. Now you must be wondering about the drivers – Where do I get the drivers from? No doubts! If you want to download Canon printer driver for your printer,
Go to ij.start.canon you can even set up the Canon printer using the ij start manual. If you want to start your Canon printer setup procedure, you can visit us at ij.start.canon page. This page covers some of the most common query and topics that you would want to learn.
Download canon printer drivers with these easy steps
Here are the steps for downloading ij.start.canon easily:
- Open a web browser and go to canon official website: ij.start.canon.
- Type the product model number you wish to have and click on the go button.
- After that provide details of your operating system to check the supportability.
- Now, you will see a Download button, click on it.
- The process of downloading will get started.
- Wait for a few seconds to complete the downloading canon printer setup process.
Setup your Canon Printer now with ij.start.canon
Canon Ij Printer Setup allows you to attach your printer to your home wifi network mechanically through the assist of Canon Wireless Connect. Now, you don’t have to go during the bother of connecting wires and cables to different devices. All you have to do is, make sure that your wifi router is turned ON. Make sure you install the software for the printer first before going on to the Canon.com/ijsetup.
- Go to the ij.start.canon page and enter the model number of your Canon printer to find the appropriate driver. Download the driver to your computer or laptop.
- For the Canon printer setup wifi, follow the commands to install the software on your computer.
- After that, go to your printer and turn it on. Go back to your computer or laptop and start on the software that you just installed.
- Next, you will be asked to pick any one option between Ethernet or Wireless for the Network Connection type. You require selecting the Wireless option and clicking “Yes”, ‘send my Wifi settings to the Canon printer’.
- Go after the on-screen commands to complete the Canon printer setup process successfully.
Canon Printers Troubleshooting
Canon printers troubleshooting are very significant for you to know as a user. You should know how to troubleshoot problemswhile you face them in upcoming. Here are some of the mutual troubleshooting steps that you essential to remember
- If you see the Canon printer not working, restart the printer and confirm whether there is adequate ink inside the cartridge.
- Your Canon printer should not be out of pages. You continuously have to confirm a correct backup of pages in your printer.
- Canon printer not linking? If the printer is linked through Canon printer setup wifi method, verify you power progression your printer and router.
- If you can’t recognize the technical problem that you are facing with your printer, uninstall all Canon printer drivers and reinstall them on your computer.
- Follow the commands to perform Canon printer setup on your PC again.