canon com ijsetup mg2522
canon com ijsetup mg2522 : Canon is counted amongst the leading and most trustworthy multinational corporations in the world. It is a Japanese-based corporation that is known for its highly-advanced and innovative imaging products. It presents a wide variety of products, including medical equipment, cameras, printers, scanners, lenses, and many more.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Printer is one of the most excellent products offered by Canon. It is an ideal printer for all those looking for an affordable yet well-featured printer to fulfill home printing requirements. It is an inkjet printer that is also able to scan and copy documents.
Moreover, it is extremely easy to setup. But, to make it more convenient, we have given step-by-step procedures to set up the Canon Pixma MG2522 on Windows and Mac devices. Therefore, all the users are suggested to follow the instructions given below to set up the printer in a hassle-free manner.
canon com ijsetup mg2522
Connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 printer with the Wi-Fi router
To connect the printer wirelessly, it is necessary to connect it to the same Wi-Fi network the device (PC, Tablet, etc.) is linked to. All the users are recommended to follow the steps given below to connect their printer with Wi-Fi:-
- First, switch on the printer and Wi-Fi router.
- Then, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi lamp begins to blink.
- Now, press the “On” button on the printer and again press the Wi-Fi button and wait until the network lamp flashes.
- Then the canon pixma mg 2522will detect the Wi-Fi network. Once the Wi-Fi connection is established, the Wi-Fi lamp will begin to blink in blue color.
- Therefore, after following all the above steps, the users have established the connection successfully.
Canon Pixma MG2522 Setup procedure for Windows wirelessly
In this section, we will provide the instructions to set up the Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer on Windows PC. So, follow the below steps:-
- Firstly, the users are required to switch on their Pixma MG2522, Wi-Fi router, and Windows PC.
- Then, connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network by following the steps mentioned in the above section.
- Note: the users must ensure that their printer and Windows PC are connected to the same network.
- Now, open the web browser and go to the Address Bar.
- Here, enter “canon.com/ijsetup” and press the “Enter” key.
- Then, click on the “Set up” button. The users will be redirected to the next webpage.
- After this, enter “Pixma MG2522” in the search bar and tap on the “Go” button.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Download Canon Printer Drivers” button to download the “.exe” file.
- Once the download is completed, the users are recommended to double click on the file.
- After this, the uses are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation procedure.
- Then, select the “Start” button on the Windows and go to the “Control Panel.”
- After this, the users are required to click on the “Device and Printer.”
- Then, select the “Add Printer” tab.
- Note: here, the list of the installed printer will get opened. The users are recommended to select their printer model “Pixma MG2522,” click next and wait for a few seconds.
- After this, the printer will be successfully connected to the Windows device and ready to use.
Procedure to setup MG2522 Wireless printer on Mac
Here we have listed the easy steps to connect the Canon Pixma MG2522 with MAC devices:-
- Firstly, switch on the printer Wi-Fi router and MAC device.
- Then, connect canon pixma mg 2522 to the Wi-Fi network by following the instructions given in the first section of this blog.
- Now, open the web browser and enter “canon.com/ijsetup” in the Address bar.
- After this, the users are suggested to follow the on-screen instructions after the download is completed.
- Thereafter, go to the “Apple” menu and click the “System and Preference” option.
- Now, select the “Printer and Scanner” option and click on the “+” sign.
- After this, the list of connected printers will appear. Here, the users are required to select the Canon Pixma MG2522 and click the “Add” option.
- Therefore after following all the steps, the printer is successfully connected to the MAC device.
By applying all the steps and procedures mentioned above, the users would connect their Canon Pixma MG2522 wireless printer to the Windows or Mac devices without any issue.