Disclaimer: This website ( ij.start.canon ) is only a guide for users to understand the process to Download, Install drivers and set up Canon printer, we do not have any affiliations from Canon printer and any other company related to printers.
Canon has an official online website, ij.start.canon, that may guide users to access an online manual for setting up, downloading, and installing a Canon printer on their device. Using ij.start.canon website users can quickly learn to connect the Canon printer with their device. Follow the guidelines on our website to set up and install the Canon printer.
Quick Guide to Setup a Wireless Canon Printer via ij.start.canon
Read the below-mentioned steps to set up a wireless Canon printer via ij.start.canon.
- First, press the Home button on your ij.start.canon printer.
- Next, choose the WLAN icon using the up and down arrow buttons.
- Then, press the left function button.
- Afterward, select the WLAN setup option that appears on the screen.
- Now, press the OK button.
- Then, the blue light starts blinking, which indicates the wireless connection is enabled.
- Now, from the two setup options that appear on the screen, select the WPS setup method.
- Now, choose the available Wifi network and type in your password.
- Push the left function button and select Done.
- Afterward, the network password you entered will be displayed if entered correctly.
- Push the OK button.
- The wireless setup for your Canon printer is complete now.
Quick Guide to Download the Canon Printer Drivers via ij.start.canon
Here’s how to download the Canon printer drivers via ij.start.canon.
- First, open the browser of your choice and type the ij.start.canon in the address search bar, and then tap on the enter key.
- Once you reach the webpage, click on the Setup tab and type your printer model.
- Next, your printer model is being searched in the database and will show the product window.
- Then, click on the Connect tab from the bottom-side right corner after finishing all the functions.
- Now, the download link will appear on the screen. Click on the red-colored download option, and the process of downloading will begin.
- After that, choose the right operating system. Choose the OS that is present at the lower-left corner.
- Finally, wait till the process of downloading completes. It will take a couple of minutes only.
Quick Guide to Install the Canon Printer Drivers via ij.start.canon
Using ij.start.canon link, you can install the Canon printer drivers quickly after the process of downloading.
- First, move to the location where the downloaded file is saved.
- Next, open the file and launch it.
- Then, the installer will run on your device.
- Now, establish a link between the ij.start.canon printer and your device.
- Then, select the preferred method and follow the on-screen commands to connect the ij.start.canon printer and your device.
- After that, choose the printer from the drop-down list after the connection is established.
- Afterward, select the ij.start.canon software of your choice to install.
- Carefully read the license agreement and a few more functions.
- Finally, the process of installation will be completed.
Q: Why is my device unable to locate my wireless printer?
For identifying the issue, first, run the ij.start.canon printer troubleshooter. Next, suppose your device can’t detect your wireless printer. In that case, you can also try to fix the problem by going to Settings, then to Update & Security, troubleshooter, and finally run the printer troubleshooter.
Q: How can I connect my Canon printer and a MacBook Air?
First, add the printer that you wish to use on a MacBook Air device. Then, the ij.start.canon drivers are automatically added to the Mac book Air that allows the Printer and the device to communicate. You can add the printer directly to your device from the Print and Fax section under the System Preferences.
Q: Why isn’t my Canon printer responding to my Mac?
First, click on the Apple icon>System Preference>Printers & Scanners options. Next, click on the Print and Scan option. After that, right-click on the printer’s list and then hit on the Reset printing system option. Finally, click the Reset button and confirm it.
Q: Is Canon printer compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, the Canon printer will be compatible with Windows 10, and it can smoothly work with the help of the latest printer drivers on your device.